Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Week 4 Post 2 RSS

I subscribed to some cool stuff and have posted another rss feed here. I didn't find the search tools all that helpful but bloglines "top 200" was full of good sites. It was almost easier before I tried all the bells and whistles. I was doing this but not thinking about it too much. With some of the search tools, I couldn't get back to where I wanted to go (at least two coworkers have had the same problems) so I just gave up and tried something else. I enjoyed Technorati...amazing at how fast those posts pop up. And in searching around various feeds, I learned that the world's most expensive M&M is a single brown M&M that flew on the privately funded space trip in 2004. It sold for $1400. I most likely will not keep up with the rss feeds after this program.

No comments: