Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Week 7 Post 2 Technology

I posted a comment on Native Reader's blog. Could be fun to randomly go around and comment on different avatars, libraries etc. Everyone has been very creative.

What amazes me about all the tools and technology is that it's FREE! I spend a lot of time on the net at home and most of the things we've discovered through IHCPL are totally new to me. So much for me being any kind of net savvy expert! Because I'm an avid photographer, I am tickled pink to find all the free photo editors and especially the extras at flickr. I have a lot of old photos of grandparents, great grandparents that I've scanned and stored on a flash drive. Now I have the tools available to restore, enhance, enlarge, embellish and share those pictures with the rest of the family. I can also do a lot more with the pictures I take. And one thing that's great for someone like me, many sites take the fear and worry out of having to know html codes because they do it all for you with the click of a mouse! Amazing! And it's FREE!

No comments: